Capt. Charles W. Stewart moved to Naples in 1900 and became the captain of the hotel boat, working first on Bessie, then Annieta (pictured above), and finally the Bon Temps. His son, Arthur, remembered that Annieta had a “good-sized cabin.” As long as the weather was good, Stewart could make the run to Fort Myers daily, returning the boat to its shed on the Back Bay (Naples Bay) each day.
The standard size for this photo is 8×10 inches.
This photographic image is not to be used or reproduced for any commercial purpose without the express prior written permission of Naples Historical Society, Inc. 239-261-8164